Breathless - Scott Prussing

This was an easy and well written read. It could have gotten pretty complicated with all of the various supernatural creatures and terms, but the author did a good job explaining everything and reminding the reader of the various details, which I appreciated! This is also a great book for Fall reading, because it is set in Connecticut in the Fall... And there is a Halloween party too :) The author really put a lot of details into descriptions of clothing and food... Sometimes too many clothing details, in my opinion! (The color shirt, hair scrunchie, the brands, etc). The main character, Leesa, was a sweet young person... The kind of girl I would want my own daughter to hang out with! This was a pretty clean story with little to no swearing, and nothing more than kissing. Sometimes it did seem a little childish that a college freshman was so obsessed with "kissing" but it did not really detract from the story. My favorite aspects were the spooky setting and the writing style. I am not sure if I will read the next book in the series, but I am going to keep it in mind.